HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 27, 2024, 2:00 PM
PhillyPDX PhillyPDX is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2022
Posts: 826
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncommon.name View Post
I feel it's needed. I know the promoters/owners of some local venues have been upset about the proposed new venues, especially being tied to Live Nation, but competition breeds improvements in a lot of cases. Portland is overlooked by a lot of entertainers because it lacks the venues they are looking for. I feel like these new venues and now having Providence Park as an open air venue, creates a better variety for more events to take place.
I'd be curious to see a running list of all indoor performing arts event spaces. I went to a few shows at the Aladdin Theater this winter. Thats a cool venue, although the location could be better. Is this Lloyd space bigger, so doesn't really compete?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Downtown & City of Portland
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:35 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.