HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Mar 13, 2024, 8:07 PM
TGK TGK is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusb View Post
I just saw the public meeting on this and the idea is to have both residents and students. The back section facing Queen St will have three bedroom units with families in mind and the front section one bedroom with students in mind.

There were no detractors against this project and no letters that were sent out were answered. The city and the Gray group are anxious to proceed and the demo has already started.

One thing, it was considered that it might possibly go to 10 floors. However in order to keep the parking ratio at a necessary level they went with eight.
All good to go, may start in June.

It's a great looking project, but I am worried about traffic on University Ave. I'd like to see the city construct a median from Brown's Court to Belvedere to prevent left-hand turns. I also think the idea of a pedway or tunnel needs to be revisited.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:13 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.