HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 8, 2024, 2:49 PM
giallo's Avatar
giallo giallo is online now
be nice to the crackheads
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,750
Beautiful pics, Martin MTL.



Quote:
Originally Posted by kool maudit View Post
I never appreciated Vancouver when I lived in Canada, but after a decade surrounded by cities nothing like it, it seems very exotic and cool. Old friend lives there, too -- gotta go back.
If you do come, PM me! I'd love to meet up.


Distant skyline behind the Oakridge Park development





Brentwood and Metrotown skylines in the distance. Surrey's Central City skyline waaaaay in the back.

[

Last edited by giallo; Mar 8, 2024 at 3:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:54 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.