^
The more I think about it, the more worried I get about the potential consequences of this. As excited as I am about the prospect of two new teams, and those teams being downtown. I worry that the public money we are spending on this is going to be looked back on as a colossal mistake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattreedah
He’s a big time Coyotes fan living in Arizona and doesn’t want NHL to SLC to happen. I totally get it. I live in Arizona now and it would 🞵🞵🞵🞵 to potentially lose the team.
|
I am also fond of the Phoenix area and I don't want to see them loose the Yotes.
However, a Yotes relocation would speed up the process of us getting a team and I'm excited about the prospect of being able to watch the games soon.
The Yotes name would also make just as much sense in Utah as it does in Arizona, so there's that.
However, I'm starting to really like the "Utah Yetis" name and I think it would be cool if that became a reality.