HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 15, 2024, 10:50 PM
craigs's Avatar
craigs craigs is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 11,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebucket View Post
Yes that’s right. I thought about including it on the list as well as Seattle which is at 1.0% tied with Boston if we want to expand to the top 8 urban cities.

Portland, btw, tops the list at 2.0%.
These numbers are significantly lower than those of the 2010s. I remember a city (I think it was Minneapolis, but it could have been PDX) hitting something like 3.5% bicycle commuter share.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:58 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.