It's elegant in it's simplicity. It's form is similar to the CharcWhites, but keeping to one matte material with flush reflective glazing makes it look modern. 1000x better than weird shapes and patterns in bricks to add psuedo-style to a box.
It's elegant in it's simplicity. It's form is similar to the CharcWhites, but keeping to one matte material with flush reflective glazing makes it look modern. 1000x better than weird shapes and patterns in bricks to add psuedo-style to a box.
I couldn't agree more.
Like.. if you were painting your living room would would you pick 3 colors and different style baseboards and trims for each wall? No ? Didn't think so.
__________________
I don't understand how communism works.
That overhang on the top few floors is kinda neat.
I saw they installed one of the SOHO signs at the top of the tower on the north side (the one visible from the 417). Wonder if they've installed the one at ground floor and the cool LED lighting that was in the renders.