HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Nov 27, 2023, 11:06 PM
NewIreland NewIreland is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by DyAm00394 View Post
This was posted by another member over in the Saint John Project Thread, but I thought I should share this info on this thread.





These renderings are from a property listing: https://www.collierscanada.com/en-ca/pro...mond-saint-john-new-brunswick/can2014080
I wonder if Cooke is one of the key players? How does their product currently get to market? I'm assuming it's frozen and trucked out? Where is their cold storage facility?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:30 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.