HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Suburbs


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #12  
Old Posted Nov 2, 2023, 4:08 PM
OldDartmouthMark OldDartmouthMark is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by JET View Post
It has been so popular that it can be tricky getting in and out of there.
I didn’t realize that there was already a traffic problem there. I’ve been there twice in recent months and didn’t observe this, but it wasn’t at peak times.

I still doubt that adding an apartment building to the location is a bad idea that will result in people “sitting in lots of traffic”…

JMHO
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Suburbs
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:38 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.