Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketsWork
What's with this call to "ban" or punish someone for a contradictory argument? As I followed it, the argument was whether or not Beltline LRT has been funded, and the budget indicates that Libertarian was correct. MARTA's 10-year projection shows five years of funding (FY24 - FY28) to extend the Street Car eastward, presumably to the the Beltline. But no funds are projected in any of the next 10 years for Beltline LRT. That news might be unpopular, but it is accurate.
|
I disagree with the argument that the Beltline LRT extension won't happen in the next 10 years. I strongly believe construction will begin by 2025/2026.
But that's not the point. I also disagree with calls to ban people for expressing a different opinion. As long as there are no insults, vulgarity or name calling, then users can express their opinion, even if it's one we disagree with.
If you don't like certain opinions on the board, you can ignore them and continue reading until you find on you agree with or post your own.