Those are some great angles, I love how it towers over the canyon from there! I edited a rendering into one of your shots: https://i.imgur.com/wlUuQMM.jpg
Nice! Now a small ask, can you include Tower Fifth, just to get an idea of what that angle woyld look like?
Nice! Now a small ask, can you include Tower Fifth, just to get an idea of what that angle woyld look like?
Thanks! I had actually edited a version with Tower Fifth already, but I just liked the way the composition put the focus on 270 without it. Here it is:
Thanks! I had actually edited a version with Tower Fifth already, but I just liked the way the composition put the focus on 270 without it. Here it is:
Thanks! I had actually edited a version with Tower Fifth already, but I just liked the way the composition put the focus on 270 without it. Here it is:
This is cool!!!
Are these hard to render/create? I'd be curious to see this angle at night
Thanks! I had actually edited a version with Tower Fifth already, but I just liked the way the composition put the focus on 270 without it. Here it is:
This is awesome!
I gotta say, walking around the city, the skyscraper is a B-E-A-S-T. It's overwhelmingly massive. If there's pencil towers, the has got to be the eraser.
Can anyone point me to an animation of the sequence of events when a jump occurs? I'm thinking that balancing the crane during a jump has got to be massive challeng.
Thanks in advance
(former Manny Hanny employee at 270 here)