Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanrealestate
They did extensive modelling regarding the wind. I believe one side is like 75 percent enclosed with glass (not the tree side) to prevent gusting. Also the way the “wings” of the butterfly kind of enclose the hallway/tree. however, I’m not a wind or tree expert but some smart people who obviously worked on that part of it are. I don’t think it will be a problem. Considering there is a huge tree on top of Eugenia place in English bay that is totally exposed 60m high I think they can figure this out with little shrub trees...
|
true, they did figure that out. dragging tree bits through the guys apartment and in the elevator. i guess into the elevator with tree parts it is. i hope these have a water system as well, because we all know what happened with Eugenia Place recently...