HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 4, 2022, 11:03 PM
adamuptownsj adamuptownsj is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Saint John NB
Posts: 2,059
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColSJ View Post
Pardon my nit pickiness here but the Telegraph is 34 units so even better. I don’t understand what’s going on with 20 Canterbury. It feels like that building has been under some form of renovation or another for several years now.

Between 2016-2021 Uptown-South End- Waterloo grew by 8.9% from 7552 to 8221. Assuming all the large scale projects in the pipeline get off the ground combined with the rate at which projects both big and small have been coming up I think achieving 10K somewheres within 5-10 years is realistic.
Thanks for that correction. I thought we went from 7200-7700 for some reason.
Historical peak was what, 13,000?

IIRC 20 Canterbury is owned by and partially used by the dentist next door. I think he has a conference room or something on the third floor.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:38 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.