HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


    Huntington Tower in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Detroit Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #35  
Old Posted Aug 1, 2022, 1:12 AM
deja vu's Avatar
deja vu deja vu is offline
somewhere in-between
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Zoo, Michigan
Posts: 3,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCentralPA View Post
I don't like those white fins (?) looking straight at the building but they don't look too bad looking from the side like in the last photo.

Are they purely aesthetic or is there an actual purpose to them?
I think I posed this question a while ago on here and the answer was that these are for ventilation of the parking deck levels (which are basically half of the building).
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:10 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.