HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Mar 28, 2022, 3:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
Look at how old this thread is now and all they have done is added some trees lol. It's not even thread worthy anymore. It reminds me of a certain tower that was to be the tallest. Or even Dreamscape.

I'll die an old geezer by the time I see those lot's turned into something. And seeing as Earls on the other side of the tracks is empty now. I'm sure that area will be built long before the Forks side.

Heck they should just move the EX to the Forks lol
Much like the U of M golfcourse redevlopment, these projects are being thoroughly thought through and the many stakeholders' voices are being considered.

These aren't Waverley Wests or Amber Trails were one group of like-minded developers strongarm the city into building suburbs filled with copy paste housing. They have to make sure that it fits with the current and future of these sites amd surrounding city whereas suburban developers just take their money and run to the next greenfield.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan