HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 26, 2022, 7:33 PM
zrx299 zrx299 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoOgE View Post
I feel like as someone who grew up with family owning a lot of ranchland out near Drip and Henly

I hate that the hill country is being eroded and "55 conservation" homesites are being built in currently undeveloped land.

The point of urbanism and density is stopping suburban and exurban sprawl into unique landscapes.

I guess its all inevitable but man I wish we could save more of the hill country from the sprawl and move more people closer in.
99% of developers do not give a single **** about any of that. It's sad.
All they care about is cut & run track home suburban garbage they can flip and profit from.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:55 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.