HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Urban, Urban Design & Heritage Issues


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 10, 2021, 1:06 AM
dreambrother808 dreambrother808 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vin View Post
Let others who are concerned do what they have to do. No one is forcing you to panic
If you do anything even remotely effective besides posting delusional ideas here and complaining I would be quite shocked.

The issue I have is with the hyperbolic nature of what is being discussed. I have agreed that things are worse and that we do need different approaches. The police's inability to do anything with repeat offenders is something that I have personally dealt with.

Still, the sky is not falling and downtown is not the panic-worthy bedlam portrayed histrionically here.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Urban, Urban Design & Heritage Issues
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:58 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.