HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jul 8, 2021, 6:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKNewYork View Post
Aren't these the rowhouses Walnut Capital is selling to Pitt? I believe so. There was an article in the PBT. The sale also includes the site on Forbes where WC was about to start construction of its office tower.
You're correct. I had thought Walnut Capital was selling only the Forbes site that was supposed to have a tower, not the Bates site as well.

I wonder what possible use Pitt could have for the Bates site however? It's a little too far removed to even imagine as a dorm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronPGH View Post
I'm really digging the design. This is how you do it right!
I like that they aren't cutting any weird bays into the design and just going with a boxy floor plan. Though I do wonder about the "amenities" shown on every single floor in the windowless core of the building (each floor seems to have 3). I presume they're not going to set up a gym per floor - and shared laundry space for 30-40 units wouldn't take up that much of the floor.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations