HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #7  
Old Posted May 1, 2021, 12:53 AM
jonny golden jonny golden is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 2,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusb View Post
Here are a few photos that are a few weeks old. The fifth floor is now complete. I'll be out that way on Sunday and I will get updated photos.



Thank You Siriusb. This developer has some big plans in my town, so I was just wondering how this project was progressing.

They're doing the site prep on this one right now:

https://thriveproperties.ca/projects/the-tides-riverview/
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:04 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.