HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 30, 2020, 3:24 AM
Kevin_foster's Avatar
Kevin_foster Kevin_foster is offline
Kevin Folds Five
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Edmonton, Canada
Posts: 6,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by s211 View Post
Now THAT's what I wish I could share more often with other forumers in other cities. In this respect, Edmonton thumps Calgary's or Winnipeg's skylines.

EDIT: the version that shows up on reddit, that won't display here for some reason.
I know. Trying to fix....

edit: fixed. But now it's huge.
__________________
I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.