Quote:
Originally Posted by YYCFlier
Did WS increase frequency on DUB or CDG? I see all three 789s in the air tonight from YYC to LGW, DUB and CDG. Seems risky if there's IRROPS. I thought this was why DUB was 3x and CDG 4x.
On another note - in summer, we really do okay for long-haul. LHR (BA and AC), LGW (TS and WS), DUB, CDG, FRA (AC and DE), AMS and ZRH in Europe (7 airports, two of those with more than more carrier), plus NRT and PEK in Asia. For a metro of just under 1.5 million people, how many other places can boast this kind of service?
I think we also got a Signature service to YUL for the summer on a 333.
|
Sunday is the only day of the week when all 3 WS YYC-Europe routes operate.
I agree too YYC is very well served for a city its size.
As for YYC-YUL yes a daily 333 will operate the route this summer. That’s mainly due to the Max Shuffle.