HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 7, 2019, 9:22 PM
Dengler Avenue's Avatar
Dengler Avenue Dengler Avenue is offline
Road Engineer Wannabe
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Côté Ouest de la Rivière des Outaouais
Posts: 8,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by vid View Post
Highways in Southern Ontario are very pleasant to drive! No one has been speeding (so far, in my limited experience) and when you signal an intention to merge, they let you.

I'm honestly surprised at the whole thing. The drive from Young/Eglington to Guelph took little more than an hour on Sunday.

I tried to drive to Cambridge today but took a wrong turn (or rather, simply didn't turn) in a roundabout and accidentally drove back to Guelph. I had to pull over after I realized what I did because I found it so hilarious.

I'll try to get the photo thread up by the end of the month.
(1) The 5-laned section of Highway 6 has a speed limit of 80 km/h, but many go 30-40 km/h over~

(2) More or less, very seldom do I have mean drivers who won’t let me in on the freeway.

(3) You were on the old Highway 24, weren’t you?

(4) I’m waiting~ I hope you enjoy the trip down south.
__________________
My Proposal of TCH Twinning in Northern Ontario
Disclaimer: Most of it is pure pie in the sky, so there's no need to be up in the arm about it.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:22 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.