HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Downtown & City of Hamilton


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Apr 25, 2019, 2:46 PM
hamilton23 hamilton23 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Hamilton, ON
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronamut View Post
I understand your concerns but it is encouraging that people are TRYING - I mean everyone has to start somewhere right? I wish we had more established builders in the city personally but with so little being built in the past it's not like many have a huge track record like they might in toronto or other cities.
I get what you're saying, but if you don't actually have the capital, experience or infrastructure to build something of this scale, don't even attempt it. The only rationale is sitting on the land as it increases in value and then flipping it to another owner/developer with the capabilities.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Downtown & City of Hamilton
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:53 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.