HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Dec 28, 2018, 4:47 AM
Scarface Scarface is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad View Post


Good riddance.

Any idea what might be going here????
Quote:
Originally Posted by David_99 View Post
I'm not sure, but I assume it'll rhyme with "barking rot".

In all seriousness, it's nice to see both ends of Lester Ave improve (even if it's addition by subtraction), along with the renovated offices in the old bus terminal off St. George. Hopefully more positive projects will spread down this street.
Before development plans I remember seeing a similar plan to the one for the old Lyle's at the corner of St George & Weldon.


I do hope it's something else then a Parking lot.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:27 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.