HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 27, 2018, 6:41 PM
roger1818's Avatar
roger1818 roger1818 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Stittsville, ON
Posts: 6,610
Quote:
Originally Posted by acottawa View Post
Whether or not a student thinks it is ok, it is hard to imagine any regulator agreeing with large bilevel commuter trains sharing tracks with little European trams.
To be fair, the LINT is considered a "Regional Train" (using the real definition, not Moose's made up one) by Alstom, and I believe it is used for mainline travel in Europe. Granted, trains in Europe are smaller and lighter than North American counterparts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCCheetos View Post
My point being that MOOSE had never mentioned "used trains" in the past before.
I might have been mistaken, but even if they hadn't specifically said so, I was under the general impression that Moose was planning on buying used trains. I didn't read all of their documents though (they seem really good at pumping out a plethora of paperwork).
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Transportation
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:46 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.