I was talking to a retailer on that block (Broadway, between Cambie and Yukon). They said everybody on the south side of the road will be moving out by Spring 2019 as "the whole block is being redeveloped".
Now normally I would have taken this with a pinch of salt. But currently at least 1large retailer there has a "Moving Out" sale going on (and that shop up until recently had been renovating, so it looked like they planned to be long-term tenants).
Just under half of that block is a city-owned office building that is pretty aged, poorly-maintained, and has a sorry state of retailers occupying the ground floor. There is also the Cambie/Broadway SkyTrain station on the extreme west corner of the block.
I can see the potential for this block to be redeveloped to incorporate the Millennium Line intersection, a mixed-use development, and ground-floor retailers. But as of yet, I've not seen anything official. It's a very high-profile junction with major foot traffic.
Maybe there is some weight in this rumour. Anybody have hard facts?