HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 9, 2018, 11:12 PM
The Chemist's Avatar
The Chemist The Chemist is offline
恭喜发财!
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: 中国上海/Shanghai
Posts: 8,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftCoaster View Post
Over a JAL dreamliner? Not at all.

Seats are virtually the same width, same pitch, but the dreamliner has much better air, is much quieter, and has better seat back screens.
I personally couldn't care less about seat back screens. I only use them for the map anyway. I bring my own movies, and most of the time when I fly I just read and listen to music anyway.

I also don't find the supposedly 'better air' on the 787 to be anything special. I get just as bad jet lag flying trans Pacific on a 787 as I do on a 777 or a 767. Nor, to me, is the 787 noticeably quieter than the 777; the only plane that I've been truly impressed with the low noise level on is the A380.

So, for me, I'd take the direct flight any day of the week.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:22 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.