HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 9, 2018, 11:05 PM
Chinook Arch's Avatar
Chinook Arch Chinook Arch is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,507
You know what I find 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 annoying? People who answer somebody’s question by saying, ‘the info is over at SRC’ like seriously get off your 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 🞵🞵🞵 and just go get the info and bring it over, rather than just tell somebody that’s where it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarsus View Post
There are renderings, but they were posted directly to SRC by a user on (Malcolm Tucker here on SSP) I know because I commented on them, but this was about four five months ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suburbia View Post
I don't understand what spam rules would be violated if you posted the original source here.

I just searched skyrisecities and couldn't find anything. Same links and info as we have here on it - and looks like the info about the crane going up at MacKimmie was posted there within the last 24 hrs also. The image you're referring is likely embedded in a generic forum. Please do share it - original source, but if you need, would be happy with a link to skyrise as opposed to not having a rendering at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen Ave View Post
I won't post a link to it (spam rules), but if someone's particularly interested in that project there are some renderings over at Skyrisecities.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:16 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.