HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 2, 2017, 12:04 AM
EdmTrekker EdmTrekker is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,247
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintzilla View Post
So chipotle is coming to Edmonton. Neat.

Give me a in and out burger location as well and we are golden. (I’m veggie now but everyone else needs to experience the glory of in and out)

Edit: never mind. That article i read was super old
I can do without Chipotle - after you eaten at a dozen of them many times the novelty wears off - I cringe. On the other hand, In and Out never tires me out - maybe because there are few menu choices and decision what to order is immediate Cheap, good, consistent fries, burger and shakes. I wish there was one in Ice District.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:06 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.