Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Potvin
Regarding the line through Chelsea, even if Moose did not exist, it would be my view that Rails-WITH-Trails supports a greater public interest and a more ecologically sound approach than Rails-TO-Trails; and that federal jurisdiction persist on that line. So yes, as a conscientious citizen and taxpayer, as well as having worked professionally both in Canada and internationally in applied ecologically sound economic instruments and policy, I'd raise the same issue here in my home town. You think one shouldn't?
|
As conscientious citizens and taxpayers I expect folks to provide their input to their elected officials through various means and forums, then allow their elected officials to make the decisions as to what they feel is in the best interests of their constituents. If you don't like the way your elected officials are operating it's your prerogative to not vote for them. However, I don't see taking the township to court simply because you don't agree with them as being a "conscientious citizen".