HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Business & the Economy


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 17, 2017, 9:07 PM
djmk's Avatar
djmk djmk is offline
victory in near
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North Vancouver
Posts: 1,819
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinion View Post
I'm not shifting blame, I've made decisions based on the circumstances and only post these things to let people know that BC/Canada's ineptitude has a real effect on real people.
You blaming the gov't for you not procreating because of their "corruption and/or incompetence" is the silliest thing I have ever read on these boards.

The birth rate of Niger is 7.5 births per woman btw
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Business & the Economy
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:07 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.