HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 2, 2017, 7:12 PM
the.tru.albertan the.tru.albertan is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Red Deer, Alberta
Posts: 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by msmariner View Post
Couldn't find an older article? That's from 13 months ago
Whoops. I thought that said 2017 when I glanced at it. Anyway, I'm just posting what's being posted in the other forum. This was just posted there.
__________________
I drive really slow
In the ultra fast lane
While people behind me
Are going insane.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:33 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.