HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Dec 26, 2016, 10:58 PM
s.p.hansen's Avatar
s.p.hansen s.p.hansen is offline
Exurb Enjoyer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Great Salt Lake, Utah
Posts: 2,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by bflatflat9 View Post
The Troll has been over-fed guys....let's move on.
Next highrise to break ground in slc?
I'm sayin the Regent Hotel.
This isn't trolling, this is a Festivus Airing of Grievances!

But yeah, what happened with that big news announcement for the new CCH in early December? If I keep getting gaslighted like this here I'm gonna go crazy enough to start having "inside sources" speak to me too about development plans.

Last edited by s.p.hansen; Dec 26, 2016 at 11:14 PM.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:46 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.