HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 4, 2016, 9:53 PM
Future Mayor's Avatar
Future Mayor Future Mayor is offline
Vote for me in 2019!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 4,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by airhero View Post
I never said the Road Home downtown isn't a family shelter and in fact I have seen families in the area plenty of times. Or at least mothers with their children. I'm not saying the Road Home has to go. I'm saying it may be easier to sort out the crime problem if the homeless services are moved elsewhere. Not to mention, Road Home users are frequently victims, direct or indirect, of crime that happens in the area. I've read many comments from mothers that their children saw things they wish they never had to see in their lifetimes.
I know you didn't. I was referring to aijio on that.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:11 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.