HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 4, 2016, 8:15 PM
CalgaryAlex's Avatar
CalgaryAlex CalgaryAlex is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Calgary
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleK View Post
I thought I read there was supposed to be a vote on the Bow Tunnel on Monday? Did Council run long last night?

I can't find anything on the herald website....
Council did indeed run long due to the Harvest Hills golf course debate.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:24 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.