Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer_spe
Those graphics are great.
I would love to see one that shows the change over time. I wouldn't doubt That before the lines were added that Toronto and Montreal would look similar to what Vancouver is now.
Right now, unless you live where the Skytrain or WCE runs, you are taking a bus or driving. If the WCE was expanded beyond the current 1 line, you would see changes like what has happened to Montreal and Toronto. If you had both way trains, You would see even more changes.
Right now there may seem like there is little demand, but within a short time, people will move to where they would rather, knowing that it is a train ride to where they work/play.
|

May I say "right on"!!?" There's a saying, at least partly true: "Build it, and they'll use it." This would not apply if planning commuter rail for Medicine Hat. But here it's ripe to go.