HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Mar 28, 2016, 6:35 PM
Drybrain Drybrain is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencourchene View Post
I love dexel!!! they do great designs and I hope they get approved for all they want because it will only better our city.

the only top think I wish a developer should include in their condos/apartments more would be pools.

GO DEXEL GO!!!!!


reach for the stars and build UP!
You're cool with them tearing down registered heritage buildings on Barrington Street to make way for whatever it is they have planned?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:00 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.