HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 27, 2015, 2:46 AM
interr0bangr interr0bangr is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Landsdale
Posts: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Awesomesauce View Post
We focus, for good reason, on the east-west corridor but there are so many n-s candidates that are just as deserving. After Wentworth, Victoria and Wellington should be flipped next...
Yes please. I'm sick of fearing for my life when I walk out my front door (I live on Victoria).
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:48 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.