HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Oct 7, 2015, 4:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry of San Fran View Post
950-974 Market - as much as I try to I can't digest this one at all. Too many sharp angles and much too white for my taste.
You kidding? Gawd I would kill for quality like that in downtown LA. In fact, may is suggest swapping your developer with our favorite, Geoffrey Palmer. He can indulge the SF skyline with fantasy Tuscan fortresses, complete with street-level brick sloped walls. I suggest you send your developer our way, and then we can send our best your way.

Hurry, this Palmer offer only lasts until midnight October 15. If you don't respond to this offer, you will miss out on your own stucco turret feature* on your Market Street Italian reproduction villa.

*turret feature limited to stock on hand, valid only until Oct. 15, 2015. Turret feature stands only 14' tall if and only if you choose our Siena corner suite. Call 1-800-LUV-STUCCO for more details.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations