HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


View Poll Results: How Will You Vote On Election Day?
Conservative 50 21.65%
Liberal 117 50.65%
NDP 46 19.91%
Green 9 3.90%
BQ 6 2.60%
Other 3 1.30%
Voters: 231. You may not vote on this poll

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 2, 2015, 4:38 AM
O-tacular's Avatar
O-tacular O-tacular is offline
Fake News
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Calgary
Posts: 26,261
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acajack View Post
Hey O-Tac! I like you! You're definitely more savant in your posts than Migs.

But you do appear to have a bee in your bonnet these days...
Merci Acajack!

I don't know why I'm so argry these days. I think the prospect of Harper winning combined with MIGS' stupid comments are really setting me off. The local forum is dead lately as most projects are either under construction or on hold. If you want to see my less serious side just head over to the discussions about Vancouver's new VAG.

I just hope that we get a progressive government this election or that Harper gets a minority and loses the non confidence vote and the NDP and Liberals form a coalition government. It's amazing how since the NDP unseated the Conservatives Provincially here I actually really like the Alberta government for the first time in my life.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:57 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.