HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 31, 2015, 3:45 PM
AusTxDevelopment AusTxDevelopment is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndic View Post
It looks like some of us -- if you remember what company I work for -- may be moving to an office building on Congress. They haven't told us which building, but I've got a pretty good inkling that it's 501 Congress. There are three floors that are empty right now. I think Google has some employees there, too. Or they will. Just what I'm hearing. I'm excited. I like our office now but I want to see what 501 Congress looks like on the inside and I think I'll enjoy working there.
I don't think it's 501 Congress since you say Google might be in the building. According to documents that were sent out by the company selling 501 Congress, Dropbox has an exclusive in their lease that the landlord cannot sign a lease with any of their competitors, including "Sugarsynch, Box.net, Amazon, Google, Microsoft or YouSendIt." That exclusive is only valid if Dropbox occupies at least 80% of their office space, otherwise it goes away. Maybe they aren't moving in? Other possibilities - both 111 Congress and 301 Congress have some vacant floors. And One American Center has one vacant floor right now.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:32 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.