HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 13, 2015, 3:35 PM
UTPlanner's Avatar
UTPlanner UTPlanner is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 941
If you're hoping to see a new tower on Arrowpress Square in the near future, certainly do not hold your breath. Nobody that I've talked to has heard anything about it and the landowners are well known for spewing nothing more than hot air on a continual basis. Unfortunately, nobody has heard anything from Omni Hotels either. Personally, I do not think this bodes well for the future of that project.

Speaking of dying developments, I also heard a rumor that the city may start foreclosure proceedings against the La Porte group with regard to their State Street Plaza development. This is only a rumor at this point.

For some good news, the Central Ninth neighborhood surrounding the 900 South TRAX station is seeing a lot of interest from developers lately. With an emphasis on properties adjacent to the station and also south along the TRAX line between 900 South and Mead Ave. I know of several multi-family residential projects that are moving forward in that area. The RDA is beginning to reach out to developers on their properties. This is certainly a neighborhood that could use an influx of new development. I think it has the potential of being a cool, unique downtown neighborhood.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:44 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.