HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 24, 2015, 2:20 AM
ozonemania ozonemania is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazu View Post
Nice! I like how straight iPhone makes panoramas, but it does make the landscape look quite flat in the process.
Very true, a pic like this still don't come close to what it's like in person. In truth I took the pic so I could remember the view as I am moving soon.

I took the pic on my Samsung actually. Not sure how it compares to an iPhone. In any case, I'm surprised how clear the pic is considering it's a warm day... usually only get crisper pictures in cold weather.

The cruise ship was a bonus!
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:00 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.