HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 6, 2015, 6:09 AM
EdinVan EdinVan is offline
EdInVan
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Sodom and Gomorrah
Posts: 785
Quote:
Originally Posted by csbvan View Post
I understand that this building isn't perfect. But at the end of the day I really do like it. Also great photo
I think it's just horrid-looking, what with all the shades of blue and the glass that lets the ugly blinds show. And now they've turned the lighting feature on the roof off (I haven't seen it working in months).
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:01 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.