HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Parks, Metro, Urban Design & Heritage Issues


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 15, 2015, 1:26 AM
58rhodes 58rhodes is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 433
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXDENSITY View Post
I can share my opinion here if I like. Again, we are moving too slowly to densify the city and too slowly to add transit.

We are going to fall to the american god of sprawl if we don't get rid of the complacency I've seen from members of this board. I hope you all arent in power, but i suspect some of the reason we have a shortage is because too many ossified bureaucrats agree with you.
opinions are like---- everybody has one. Tell us what YOU are doing to increase density? Im just a bystander as is most everybody else on this board. What I want and what happens are 2 different things. Wheres our new 700 footers? Probably not in my life time
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Portland > Parks, Metro, Urban Design & Heritage Issues
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:26 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.