HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 24, 2015, 6:55 PM
WhipperSnapper's Avatar
WhipperSnapper WhipperSnapper is offline
I am the law!
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Toronto+
Posts: 22,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrical Storm View Post
Sure, but you kind of missed my point... I wasn't specifically referring exclusively to buildings themselves. Vancouver and Toronto developers create different trends in their respective condo markets - and Calgary is an interesting case where the two paradigms meet.
You did mention built form and I responded to it. I can't comment on design/marketing trends as I'm unfamiliar with the market in Vancouver. I assume there's isn't a lot of difference with a wide range of options to appeal to everyone. Vancouver developers also have a huge presence in Toronto. Anything trending there finds its way here.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:56 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.