HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 19, 2014, 11:47 PM
Nathan's Avatar
Nathan Nathan is offline
Hmm....
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Regina
Posts: 3,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by aberrant View Post
Yes, I went to the RRI website, and what I posted is the most recent info...

Thought there would maybe be some extra info on here, seeing as the website states competition, design and site prep would be occuring this year, yet there is no visable signs of activity on the property, nor has there been any official updates provided.
I think the city only actually took possession of the part of the railyards that was available for sale earlier this year. I believe the schedule for the railyards is for them to be developed after the new stadium is built, the old stadium is demolished, and the old stadium lands are redeveloped. That would probably put it in the 2020 timeframe unless some developers to push the city to start that project earlier.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:02 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.