HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 21, 2014, 5:04 AM
bflatflat9 bflatflat9 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by jubguy3 View Post
I said that's my only dislike for it. Otherwise I think it's awesome - how would you derive from one complaint that I had that I hated the whole project? I think it's great.

University Boulevard is an official designation - I am blown away that this is new to you. It is official to the level of Broadway, Sego Lily, Fort Union, etc. which both also use their numerical designations, but below the officialness of the temples and streets like market / main. It is above honorary designations like Cesar Chaves Blvd and Rosa Parks Blvd.
how would you derive that I said you hated the whole project?

Anyway, I'm glad we both think it's great.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:53 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.