HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 18, 2014, 5:24 AM
mhays mhays is offline
Never Dell
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 21,268
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunt_q View Post
Do you put a comma before the "and" preceding the last item in the list? I have always said yes, but I am in the minority in the legal community.
The #1 rule is to be consistent, so readers understand what you're saying in real time. For the most clarity, I say always use these commas, which are often called terminal commas.

To stay on topic...impressive array of Denver announcements lately.
__________________
"Alot" has never been a word.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:13 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.