HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jun 18, 2014, 11:37 PM
Bcasey25raptor's Avatar
Bcasey25raptor Bcasey25raptor is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vancouver Suburbs
Posts: 2,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinion View Post
Yeah well I didn't do enough research back in 2005 for my place so you can bet I'm going to research the hell out of the next time I give someone $300k+. Especially since the market doesn't require an instant offer like it did back then.

I lucked out in a lot of ways but 1) Lower Lonsdale blocks are like three Vancouver blocks, so being three blocks from the seabus ended up being a 20 minute walk and 2) I didn't expect there to be a children's playground park directly across the alley. Luckily very few people can afford to have kids on the north shore anymore.
This is actually a VERY BAD thing.
__________________
River District Big Government progressive
~ Just Watch me
- Pierre Elliot Trudeau
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:52 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.