HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 28, 2014, 8:52 PM
SHOFEAR's Avatar
SHOFEAR SHOFEAR is offline
DRINK
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: City Of Champions
Posts: 8,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassCity View Post
I didn't mean it to be so condescending sounding, I meant it literally in the sense that most people don't follow it.

I don't know, it's hard for me to support the Giants when we already have an NHL team in the city. I don't care if they 🞵🞵🞵🞵, I'll only cheer on my home team. If I lived somewhere like Brandon, then I'd probably follow it more closely, but here in Vancouver I have no reason to watch WHL. I've never noticed the intensity thing that people bring up, and seeing as they're both private corporations I have no connection to (unlike a university for example) I'm gonna pick what I consider better hockey.
And this right here is the difference between Oil/Flame fan and Canuck fan. Canuck fan is a casual hockey fan at best, Oiler fan and Flame fan are hockey fans. Oiler fan and Flame fan grew up playing hockey, or being exposed to it all through their childhood, while Canuck fan became a fane sometime around 13 years ago when the Canucks no longer we're consistently mediocre.
__________________
Lana. Lana. Lana? LANA! Danger Zone
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:13 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.